Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Why Is it?

Why is it when you think you have ten minutes to relax before the next round of craziness that your son decides to turn on the water hose without permission and you find that your daughter has used a half of a roll of toilet paper to wipe her bottom?! Then they don't understand what your upset about. And then you ask said daughter to help clean up the mess and her response is "Mommy I don't want to get my hands dirty!" Well hun, neither do I but someone has to get the toilet paper out before that toilet is flushed!

Ah the joys of parenting. Now I hear another scheme in the works. I better go squash it quick!

Oops, not quick enough. They were trying to barricade Rehm's room using all of their pillows and pjs (they even emptied the drawer) and such! When told they needed to clean up, their collective response was "Why?" Well lets see, we can't get in and out of your room, all of your pjs are in the floor, the cat will pee on all of this before we get home! Do I really need to explain why? Apparently for a six and three year old I do.

Is it bedtime yet?
Jenn

No comments: